Precinct locations are listed here.

Click here to pay your property taxes.

Click here for a list of permits and applications.

Contact Oakland County for billing questions on water and sewer at 248-858-1110.

Click here for information on dog licenses?

Click here for information on reserving the Richardson Senior Center.

Please call 248-960-7077 to reach the Commerce Township Ordinance Officer or email our Ordinance Officers at