Dodge Park is a community park at the southeast corner of Commerce Road and South Commerce Road. The park was donated by the Dodge family to the State and became part of the State Park system. During the 1930’s, workers from the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) participated in a tree planting program at the park, portions of which are still present today. In the 1990’s, Commerce Township purchased the park from the State for preservation as a park site. A significant project that added an access road, parking area, 2 soccer fields, pavilions, play equipment, picnic tables and grills to the south side of the park was completed in 2009. CW3 soccer maintains the soccer fields. The project was completed as part of a larger vision for the property as was documented in the 2006 master plan. The park is also the home of special events such as summer concerts and movies.
The new, 35,000 square foot Commerce Township Library was opened in 2017 in the northwest portion of the property. Near the library there is open space, bike racks, dog waste stations, a picnic pavilion, a new footbridge and trails connecting to the southern portion of Dodge Park.
There is also a South entrance located at South Entrance: 4380 S. Commerce Road, Commerce Twp, MI 48382